CITROËN C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso
a change of era
CITROËN also presents the new CITROËN C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso at the Geneva Motor Show, models that have already recorded more than 72 000 orders and won many awards. Two models that have a clearly different style and signature, destined to repeat two successful sales performances. Two silhouettes, each with its own style that differentiates them at a glance.
The new CITROËN C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso both mark a true change of era through:
- More design with strong and expressive styling ;
- More comfort with an interior given a loft ambience, but that also has:
- benchmark spaciousness (the most spacious in the segment in rows 2 and 3 for the 7-seat version),
- record boot volume: 537 litres VDA for the C4 Picasso and 645 litres VDA for the Grand C4 Picasso, and more than 700 litres with the row 2 seats fully forward.
Unprecedented proportions were made possible by the PSA Peugeot Citroën Group’s new EMP2 platform, which also allowed a reduction in weight of up to 140 kg on the 5-seat version.
- More useful technology with a 100 % touch driving interface and other innovations to make driving ever easier with in particular the 360 vision system;
- A motoring budget under control with a version with fuel consumption of just 3.8 l/100 km and CO2 emissions of 98 g/km, a record in the category. The new CITROËN C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso are also available with the new BlueHDi 150 engine that meets the Euro 6 emissions standard by including an SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) module, the most effective way of dealing with NOx emissions while still reducing CO2 emissions. This engine presents a completely unprecedented balance of performance and fuel consumption in the category: maximum power of 150 hp for CO2 emissions of just 110 g/km for the manual version, and 117 g/km with the latest generation automatic gearbox.