« Index Exhibitors' Platform « 20/36 »
23.02.2013 - Cars NEW NISSAN NOTE: DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY CONNECTED
All-new Note sets the standard for affordable technology
- New Nissan Note attacks the B-segment with dynamic design and advanced premium technology
- Global debut of innovative first-in-segment features offered in an accessible, affordable package
- Around View Monitor system combines with Nissan Safety Shield to offer real-world driving benefits every day
- Low CO2 emissions from only 95g/km with stop-start as standard across the range
- Unique design and engineering features for Europe, built in Europe
- Public debut at 2013 Geneva Motor Show
Signalling the start of a wave of bold new models from Nissan, the all-new Note for Europe will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show on 5th March 2013.
Nissan's commitment to innovation, style and excitement has produced some of the most talked-about cars in recent years. And now, following in the tracks of the ground-breaking Qashqai and Juke, the new Note sets the standard for advanced, relevant technology in an affordable small car package.
The Note is now a true B-segment contender that will redefine customer expectations.
Fully utilising Nissan's innovative approach to design and engineering, it builds on the strengths and values of its predecessor
Designed to perfectly meet the demands of today's B segment customer, the new Note has benefited from extensive European development, tailored for European buyers. With engineering and development work completed at the Nissan Technical Centre Europe (NTCE) in both the UK and Spain and production gearing up at Nissan Manufacturing UK (NMUK) in Sunderland, the new Note has been designed to perfectly meet the demands of today's small car customer.
New Note also continues the Nissan tradition of bringing bold design and exciting new technologies to a new area of the market. Customers will benefit from a raft of innovative features relevant and useful in day to day driving. The Note features intelligent, relevant features useful every day.